Should be used as a vehicle to facilitate early detection of equipment failure:
– Ensure a higher level of workplace safety.
– Reduces the possibility of fire.
– Reduces the chance of critical downtime.
– Reduces the possibility of loss of production.
– Assists you in meeting your OH&S guidelines.
– Increase the life spam of product.
– Check for load unbalanced, load disconnection.
– Hot spot detection.
One Loose Connection Is All It Takes To Put Your Business in Danger!
One of the most overlooked areas in equipment reliability programs is the Power Distribution System that supplies power to production equipment. A faulty electrical system can put an entire plant out of operation, put yet it gets less attention by implementing the preventive maintenance strategies.